Transitions® Adaptive VI Lenses:
These lenses are designed to quickly adapt from clear indoors to fully dark in brightest sun, offering a distinct advantage over clear lenses everyday. Transitions Signature lenses continuously adapt to changing light so they’re always exactly the shade you need them to be.
- Completely clear indoors and at night
- Fast fade back speed
- Block 100% of UVA & UVB rays
- Fit any prescription and frame
- Suitable for any age including children
Transitions® Signature VII lenses:
Using real conditions, real locations and real situations, these lenses have a new proprietary methodology for designing, developing and analyzing photochromic performance called Life360™. By testing in more than 200 different real life conditions representing more than a thousand scenarios, Transitions Signature VII lenses have been developed to be more responsive to UV in more situations.
- Clear indoors
- Significantly darker in outdoor conditions while maintaining indoor clarity
- More temperature stable
- More reactive to indirect sunlight
- Faster to return to clear
- More aesthetically pleasing in gray and brown
Price + £60.00
Transitions® XTRActive™ Lenses
These lenses are the darkest everyday lenses ever – quickly adjusting to the darkness of traditional sunglasses in full sun. They continuously adapt to changing light in all conditions – and by sensing and adjusting to visible light as well as UV light, they’re the first everyday lenses turning dark inside a car.
The darkest every days lenses -
- Very dark outdoors (80% tint at 35 degrees)
- Activate moderately inside a car (up to 50% at 27 degrees)
- Light tint indoors
- Reduce glare
- Block 100% of UV rays
- Fits most prescriptions and frames
- Available in grey
- Suitable for night driving with a super hydrophobic coating
Price + £90.00
** Photochromic performance is influenced by temperature, UV exposure and lens material.
*** activation behind the windshield of a car is dependent upon windshield shape/inclination and the position of the driver
Glasses Frames and Lenses Ltd © 2018